Time Solutions’ capabilities reflect decades of success with Federal government contracts. We bring a deep understanding and a time-tested ability to provide business management and services. Our collective corporate experience, past performance, and experienced personnel resources provide our team with the capability to meet or exceed our clients' service performance requirements in an efficient and professional manner.
Additionally, Time Solutions brings the following advantages to support and benefit our clients' goals:
- Small Disadvantaged Alaska Native Corporation
- Eligible for negotiated best value procurement contracts without restrictions on dollar threshold
- Eligibility protests of 8(a) tribes are not allowed
- More than 10 years of experience in Program and Project Management at Federal government sites, including managing programs and projects with multiple, concurrent task orders, and numerous subcontractors
- Familiarity with Federal government data storage systems, governing policies and procedures, security requirements, and control of accountable materials
- Secret- and Top Secret-Cleared personnel
- An unblemished safety, quality, and on-time completion track record
- Quality Assurance protocols and programs certified by ISO 9001 that have been used successfully at the National Laboratories and other clients
- Familiarity with DOD, DOE and other Federal Agency orders
- Consistent high CPAR (DOE Contractor Performance Assessment Reports) ratings.
- More than nine years of direct experience leading projects at the National Laboratories for the Department of Energy (DOE) and the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA)
- NNSA Headquarters knowledge/experience
- Familiarity with National Labs, nuclear weapons facilities, and other DOE locations/plants/facilities