GSA 8(a) STARS II
GSA 8(a) STARS II is a small business set-aside Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) that seeks to provide flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners. 8(a) STARS II enables federal agencies to fulfill their IT services and IT services-based solutions requirements while simultaneously meeting and exceeding socioeconomic goals through the utilization of 8(a) certified small businesses. The STARS II GWAC is set aside for small businesses that participate in the Small Business Administration 8(a) program. It provides all federal defense and civilian agencies with an efficient, flexible way to order information technology services and solutions worldwide while accruing 8(a) socio-economic credit.
The GSA 8(a) STARS II contract is composed of 'Four Functional Areas' -- designed to meet your mission requirements:
- Custom Computer Programming Services (NAICS 541511)
- Computer Systems Design Services (NAICS 541512)
- Computer Facilities Management Services (NAICS 541513)
- Other Computer Related Services (NAICS 541519)
Time Solutions was awarded the GSA STARS II contract and certified to provide services for all of the 'Four Functional Areas' of the contract including both constellation areas.
- Enables federal clients to earn 8(a) and Small Business credit
- Pre-competed, easy-to-use contracts
- Short procurement lead time
- Free Training and support from STARS II GWAC acquisition team
- Avoids bundling concerns
- Limited protestability in accordance with NDAA 2008
- Low user fee capped for large orders
- Sole source awards up to $4 million ceiling
Why Time Solutions?
Time Solutions(TSLLC) looks to build upon the success of its sister company Chenega Government Consulting, who was one of the top performers on the base year of the GSA STARS II contract. TSLLC's extensive offerings provide customers with confidence that their requirements will be successfully managed and performed. We leverage our innovative and process driven business practice which integrates organizational collaboration to solve an agency’s needs.
- Eligible for all GSA STARS II functional areas and constellations
- TSLLC certifications:ISO 9001:2008,ISO 20000:2011, CMMI Level 2 (Development)
- TS Facility Clearance, DOE Q Clearance
- Demonstrated experience on over 100 prime contracts and task orders in the last 5 years
- Maintain 99% incumbent capture rate, 96% retention rate over the past 3 years
- Extensive management experience supporting the transition of over 1,200 FTEs in the last 5 years
- Comprehensive corporate resources including DCAA-compliant accounting system, Deltek systems, automated SOPs
- Dedicated internal proposal staff to rapidly respond to urgent RFP requests
Contract #: GS00Q17GWD2028
Period of Performance: June 26, 2017 - August 30th, 2021
Time Solutions, LLC DUNS #: 120283853
|Contact The PM||
If you're interested in learning more about the GSA STARS II contract please contact our Program manager.
If you're interested in learning more about the GSA STARS II contract please contact our Contracts Manager.
View and download the payment terms. Prompt payment terms are in accordance with FAR 52.232-25 as provided in the master contract.
Download our GSA STARS II guide (Coming Soon).